Paulius Pranskevičius joined PPMI at the start of 2022. Prior to joining PPMI team, he gained work-related experience working as a freelance data analyst and did several internships in non-governmental organizations (Social Innovation Fund) as well as academic institutions (Vytautus Magnus University). He confidently employs quantitative research methods in his daily tasks (conducting desk research, data wrangling, analysis, and visualization), works on linguistic taxonomies as well as on various report writings. Paulius holds a Bachelor‘s degree in Sociology and Anthropology (Vytautas Magnus University) and Master‘s degree in Sociology (Freie Universitaet Berlin).
Key areas of expertise
- Methods: Statistical analysis, Big Data Analysis, Research Analysis, Desk-Based Research
- Policy areas: Research and Innovation policy
- MA in Sociology, Freie Universiteat Berlin, 2021
- BA in Sociology, Vytautus Magnus University, 2018
- Evaluation study on Resilient Europe in Horizon 2020 (commissioned by the European Commission, DG RTD, 2021 – ongoing)