We are looking for a Researcher to support our team in quantitative data gathering analysis and interpretation.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop a shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least one year of working experience in policy analysis, performing quantitative tasks (either practical working experience or academic experience gained while implementing own or collaborative research projects).
- Experience in conducting surveys, interviews, and focus groups would be an advantage.
- Rigorous and creative analytical reasoning, ability to reach valid conclusions and present them eloquently and persuasively.
- Full English proficiency and excellent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in economics, public policy or other social sciences.
BE READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF
You should be ready to participate in the following research and organisational activities:
- Implementing policy-relevant research: collecting and analysing data, formulating data-informed conclusions and recommendations.
- Applying quantitative research methods (e.g., descriptive statistics, regression analysis) and visualising data.
- Writing research reports.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Working with and being supported by PPMI’s team experienced in various public policy areas (e.g., research & innovation and public health, among others).
- Learning to perform impact assessments and evaluations of large-scale programmes. Training and coaching on research methods, analytical and managerial competencies.
- Rewards for your performance: at PPMI, we offer a competitive salary (starting from 1600EUR gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Flexi-time: we operate with no fixed office hours, so you can work when you feel most productive.
- Multicultural working environment and remote work arrangements.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by December 23, 2022.