We are looking for a Programme Manager to manage a portfolio of PPMI activities in support of European collaboration in the field of education, training, youth, culture, and/or sport. This position is specifically linked to an increase in PPMI‘s role in providing expertise and support to the Directorate General for Education, Youth, Sport, and Culture of the European Commission.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis center. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear, and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop a shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of overall work experience in relevant fields.
- Experience in organizing and facilitating events.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in managing a team (at least three people).
- Good understanding of EU policies in the area of education, training, youth, culture, and/or sport.
- Completed university studies (of at least 4 years).
- Full English proficiency (C2 level), excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Experience in managing European collaboration projects or programs in education and training, youth, culture, and/or sport would be a distinct advantage.
BE READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF
PPMI is a well-established service provider to the European Commission. Our teams have continuously delivered a wide spectrum of services from policy, programme and agency evaluations, impact assessments, feasibility studies, social research and to consultancy and networking support assignments in various fields of European public policy since 2008.
You will join a successful organization that promotes a good working environment and offers great opportunities for professional growth; we expect that you will gradually develop a portfolio of projects, build, and manage project teams and expand the PPMI network in cooperation with PPMI team members and partners.
You will develop proposals in response to public procurement tenders and requests for offers, organize and oversee project delivery, contribute to planning, facilitating, and reporting on various collaboration and co-creation events, carry out analyses, draft reports with recommendations, and ensure the quality of services in line with client needs.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary starting from EUR 3800 gross per month (yet also depending on actual qualifications and experience) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A professional environment where you will be working closely with highly experienced managers, and senior experts in different policy areas, and cooperate extensively with officials from the European Commission and the EU Member States.
- The ability to contribute to European collaboration in the field of education, training, youth, culture, and/or sport and to support the implementation of the EU policy priorities while making European economies more resilient and better prepared for the green and digital transition.
- Opportunities to engage in different European networks and to develop professional connections with a wide variety of leaders and stakeholders.
- Opportunities to develop your managerial skills by developing and managing multinational teams, engagement in the management of PPMI and improving how the organization works through various processes, initiatives, and channels.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by December 16, 2022.