We are looking for a responsible Researcher to professionally perform research tasks.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
A successful candidate will have:
- Rigorous and creative analytical reasoning, ability to reach valid conclusions and present them eloquently and persuasively with a client focus.
- Strong understanding of quantitative research methods (experience implementing surveys; analysing big data; implementing regression models; proficiency with R, Stata, SPSS or similar).
- Strong understanding of qualitative research methods (experience conducting literature reviews, interviews, focus groups, or similar, and analysing qualitative data).
- Full English proficiency and excellent writing skills.
- Proficient knowledge of languages would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in economics, political science, public policy, or another relevant programme in the social sciences.
- Strong interest in EU social and/or industrial policies.
BE READY TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF
You should be ready to participate in the following research and organisational activities:
- Providing research-based advice across different policy areas and conducting EU-wide or global consultation activities.
- Implementing policy-relevant research: collecting and analysing data, formulating data-informed conclusions and recommendations.
- Applying quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
- Presenting findings to clients, colleagues, and the public at large.
- Writing research reports.
GROW WITH US
You should expect a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand-in-hand. In return, we offer:
- Opportunity to work with and learn from world-renowned experts and established researchers.
- Training and coaching on research methods, analytical and managerial competencies.
- Competitive salary: 1700-2600 EUR gross (yet also depending on actual qualifications and experience) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses semi-annually.
- Flexi-time: we operate with no fixed office hours, so you can work when you feel most productive.
- Multicultural working environment and ergonomic office space in the city centre.
- Health insurance.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by the 31st of March, 2023.