We are looking for a responsible colleague to professionally perform consulting projects’ tendering activities by public procurement rules from the seller side.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
BRING TOGETHER WITH YOU:
- 2+ years experience working in the environment regulated by public procurement rules and knowledge of the public procurement processes;
- Being quality-conscious without losing the overall focus;
- Collaboration skills including internal customer service skills;
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritise work;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Hands-on experience in document formatting and graphic design would be an advantage.
ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS YOU WILL:
- Execute and maintain public procurement procedures of consulting projects (on the seller side). This will include: preparation of documentation according to the Terms of References, coordination and submission of proposals, while ensuring compliance with laws, document management and technical specifications requirements;
- Communicate with the clients, external partners and internal team members on proposal preparation and submitting matters;
- Provide guidance, support, and quality checks during proposal preparation regarding compliance to the tender specifications, provide internal training;
- Update and maintain relevant databases;
- Perform additional administrative duties to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
GROW WITH US:
You should expect a fast-pace and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand in hand. In addition, we offer:
- 110% supporting and collaborative team spirit;
- Autonomy and trust;
- Flexible working time and extra days off; remote working arrangements;
- Professional & personal growth through on-the-job and external training;
- Vibrant, multicultural working environment in the city centre;
- Salary (starting from 1600-2200 gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
If you see yourself in this position, apply by September 30, 2022.