Rusne has been working at PPMI since 2020. Her key areas of interest and fields of work are Research and Innovation policies in European Union as well as developing tools to track the newest technological innovations and company research at Technote.ai.
In her previous career, Rusne was a Senior Research Manager at market intelligence company Euromonitor International where she led international teams specializing in Home & Technology FMCG industries, was responsible for strategy briefings and was involved in global training programme.
Key areas of expertise
- Policy areas: research & innovation.
- Methods: quantitative and qualitative research methods, including desk-based research, interviews, surveys, focus groups, case studies, intervention logic models.
- EU programmes: Horizon 2020
- Project coordination: coordinating framework, long- and short-term contracts and teams of experts
- MA in International Relations and Diplomacy, Vilnius University, 2008
- BA in Political Science, Vytautas Magnus University, 2006