Radvilė Bankauskaitė joined PPMI in August 2020 as a junior researcher. She has an educational background in social sciences, namely Political Science and International Development Studies. Prior to joining PPMI Radvilė gained some work experience by interning in international organisations, national and international institutions, and NGOs. Radvilė‘s areas of interest include migration, specifically labour migration, human rights, gender equality, education, and inclusion in education. In PPMI Radvilė primarily contributes to projects related to education and inclusion in education. Radvilė also has sufficient knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods, which she gained during her studies and work experience. She is proficient user of STATA and SPPS. She has experience of data collection on country level using various methods, such as interviews, surveys, and desk research. Radvilė is fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in International Development Studies, 2020
- Master in master program Development Studies and Foresight – specialization in Global Development Policy, Palacký University Olomouc
- Master program in Economics of Development, specialization Development Economics, University of Clermont Auvergne
- Economics, Finance and International Integration, University of Pavia
- BSc in Political Science, Interdisciplinary Programme Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics, University of Amsterdam, 2017
Survey of teachers attitudes to teaching Education for Sustainable Development and Global Citizenship Education (UNESCO, 2020)
Education and youth in post-Covid-19 Europe - Crisis effects and policy recommendations (European Parliament, 2020)«back