Radvilė Bankauskaitė joined PPMI in August 2020 as a junior researcher. She has an educational background in social sciences, namely political science and international development studies. Prior to joining PPMI Radvilė gained some practical experience in the field of migration by being an intern in International Centre for Migration Policy Development. She has also gained work experience and organisations through interning in public institutions and an NGO. Radvilė‘s areas of interest include inclusion, specifically inclusion in education, gender equality, labour migration, and irregular migration.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in International Development Studies, 2020
- Master in master program Development Studies and Foresight – specialization in Global Development Policy, Palacký University Olomouc
- Master program in Economics of Development, specialization Development Economics, University of Clermont Auvergne
- Economics, Finance and International Integration, University of Pavia
- BSc in Political Science, Interdisciplinary Programme Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics, University of Amsterdam, 2017