Orestas has been working at PPMI since March 2018. At the same time, he is pursuing a Bachelor degree in Political Science at Vilnius University Institute of International Relations and Political Science. Orestas is contributing to the projects in the fields of education, migration, labour market and research and innovation.
- BSc in Political Science, Vilnius University, Lithuania, (Estimated Completion – 2019)
- Erasmus Exchange at Ghent University, Belgium, 2017-2018
- Study on data gathering and information for the 2018 ERA Progress Report (European Commission, DG RTD, 2018-ongoing);
- Study on the returnees’ needs of educational services in Lithuania’s municipalities (Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania, November 2017-October 2018);
- Educational measures to support the children of Lithuanian return migrants in Lithuanian municipalities (Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania, 2017-2018)
- Mid-term evaluation of Lithuania‘s investment into Smart Public Governance priority under the Lithuanian Operational Programme (2018-ongoing)