Milan Cakić joined PPMI in January 2022. Prior to joining PPMI team, he gained work-related experience in both public and private sectors. He worked in a non-governmental organization, as a Professor Assistant and also as a Market Researcher. Milan confidently employs qualitative and quantitative research methods in his daily work (conducting desk research, interviews, focus group discussions, launching surveys, designing questionnaires), as well as analysing and visualising data. He also coordinates personal data protection dimension of PPMI and is responsible for ensuring that PPMI team‘s everyday practices comply with GDPR requirements. Milan holds a Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degrees in Sociology (both from University of Niš, Serbia).
Key areas of expertise
- Research methodology, political sociology, market research.
- MA in Sociology, University of Niš, Serbia, 2008.
- BA in Sociology, University of Niš, Serbia, 2006.
- Evaluation study of the European Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation for an Innovative Europe
- Evaluation study of the Excellent Science in the European Framework Programmes for Research and Innovation