Manon joined PPMI as a senior researcher in March 2021. She has more than five years of professional experience in policy and social research, with particular expertise in survey methods, monitoring gender equality and health policies.
Prior to joining PPMI, Manon worked on patient experience measurement for England’s Health service regulator (CQC) and on multiple national surveys in the UK for Natcen Social Research. She also gained professional experience at the European Institute for Gender Equality and at the Council of European Municipalities and Regions.
Key areas of expertise:
- Thematic areas: gender and inequalities, access to health, transport, housing
- Methods: qualitative and quantitative methods with expertise in survey design, digitalization and accessibility of data collection tools
- Master’s degree in Public Policy Analysis and Comparative Governments, Sciences Po Lyon, 2015.
- BA (integrated) from Sciences Po Lyon
- Exchange year at the University of Ottawa, Faculty of Social Sciences 2010-2011
- Barbieri, D., Huchet M., Janeckova H., Karu M., Luminari D., Madarova Z., Paats M., Reingardė J. (2016). ‘Poverty, gender and intersecting inequalities in the EU. Review of the implementation of Area A: Women and Poverty of the Beijing Platform for Action.’ European Institute for Gender Equality. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.
- Huchet-Bodet A., Albakri M., Smith N., (2019) ‘Attitude to equalities: the British Social Attitudes Survey 2017.’ NatCen Social Research, Department for Education.