Lukas has joined PPMI in 2016. In PPMI he mostly supervises projects utilising Big Data mythologies or projects requiring heavy use of quantitative analysis. Lukas has worked on a diverse portfolio of projects; however, his main focus is the Higher Education and Research policy and assessing the impact of Research funding.
Key areas of expertise
- Policy areas: Research and Innovation policy
- Research methods: Big Data analysis, Statistical analysis.
- Doctoral degree in Political Science University of Tartu, Estonia, 2018.
- MA in Baltic Sea Region Studies, University of Tartu, Estonia, 2013.
- BA in Political Science, Vilnius University, Lithuania, 2011
Tracking of Research Results – project to collect data on, track and estimate the impact of the EU research funding using Big Data methods.
Key Indicators for Research and Innovation – project to collect and analyse data on private sector innovations from the web.
Big DATA approaches for improved monitoring of research and innovation performance and assessment of the societal IMPACT in the Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing Societal Challenge (Data4Impact)
Study of Business Participation and Entrepreneurship in Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (FP7 and HORIZON2020)
Study to evaluate the progress on quality assurance systems in the area of higher education in the Member States and on cooperation activities at European level«back