Loreta joined PPMI in the summer of 2018. She has an educational background in international relations and public policy. Her main areas of interest are peaceful and inclusive societies, international migration, equal opportunities. Prior to joining PPMI, Loreta was a researcher and analyst in international and non-governmental organisations and institutes, where she developed her primary and secondary data collection and analysis, verbal and written communication skills. At PPMI, among other projects, Loreta has become increasingly involved in projects on online platform economy and government digitalisation.
- Master of Arts in International Relations and Politics, University of Dundee (Scotland, UK), 2015
- Master in Public Policy, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, 2018
- Study on “Support to the Observatory for the Online Platform Economy” (European Commission, DG CONNECT, 2019 - 2021)
- Exploring Digital Government Transformation in the EU: understanding public sector innovation in a data-driven society (European Commission, JRC, 2018 - 2020)
- Situation analysis on children affected by migration in Central Asia (UNICEF ECARO, 2018 - 2019)
- Cost/benefit analysis study for Impact Assessment on road circulation of non-road mobile machinery (European Commission, DG GROW, 2018 - 2019)
- Online Panel Survey on dynamic work patterns in digital labour platforms (European Commission, JRC, 2018 - 2019)