A researcher at PPMI since May of 2018, Laurynas has previous experience working for academic supervisors as a Research Assistant and as an Analyst for Essex Summer School for Social Sciences Data Analysis. During his studies and career, he has developed an interest in primary and secondary quantitative data analysis, which he has actively applied in his work with PPMI. He is mainly working with projects related to higher education, research and innovation, mobility and youth. He is fluent in English and Lithuanian.
Key areas of expertise:
- Policy areas: higher education, research and innovation, mobility, youth
- Methods: mixed research methods, including case studies, interviews, survey implementation and analysis, quantitative analysis with R.
- MA in Multilevel Governance in Europe (with distinction), University of Essex, UK, 2017
- BA in International Relations, University of Essex, UK, 2016
- Removing obstacles to cross-border solidarity activities (DG EAC, 2019 – ongoing)
- Study on inclusiveness and adequacy of student support in higher education under the next Erasmus programme (DG EAC, 2019 – ongoing)
- MORE IV study supporting data collection and analysis concerning mobility patterns and career paths of researchers (DG RTD, 2018 – ongoing)
- Study on the impact of Erasmus+ higher education Strategic Partnerships and Knowledge Alliances at local, national and European levels on key higher education policy priorities (DG EAC, 2018 – 2019)
- Study supporting the evaluation of the Education, Culture and Audiovisual Executive Agency (EACEA) (2015 – 2017) (DG EAC, 2018 – 2019)