Kristupas Pribuišis, Researcher
Kristupas Pribuišis joined PPMI in the summer of 2018. He has an educational background in political economy and international politics. Prior to joining PPMI, Kristupas gained work-related experience in energy economics and foreign affairs by undertaking internships at Litgrid and the Embassy of Japan in Lithuania. He specialises in renewable energy development and higher education policies.
Key areas of expertise
- Policy areas: renewable energy, sustainable development, energy security, higher education.
- Methods: qualitative and quantitative research methods, including in-depth interviews, process-tracing, case studies, survey questionnaire development, and quantitative data analyses using Gretl
- MSc in International Politics, Leiden University, The Netherlands, 2018
- BSc in Political Economy, ISM University of Management and Economics, Lithuania, 2017
- Bilateral exchange, Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Japan, 2016
- Educational toolkits for fighting gender stereotypes, based on the example of the transport sector (European Commission, DG for Mobility and Transport, 2020 – ongoing)
- Roadmap for the integration of the Lithuanian industry into European value chains (European Commission, DG for Structural Reform Support, 2020 – ongoing)
- Pilot study on educational innovation around nature-based solutions (European Commission, DG for Research and Innovation, 2020 – ongoing)
- Review of MSCA unit costs in preparation of Horizon Europe (European Commission, DG for Education, Youth Sport and Culture, 2019 – 2020)
- International cooperation in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (European Commission, DG for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture, 2018 – 2019)
- Support to the monitoring of the performance of the European Union Programme for Employment and Social Innovation („EaSI“) (European Commission, DG for Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion, 2018 – ongoing)