Justina joined PPMI in May 2020 as Junior Data Scientist. She has an educational background in Mathematics and Computer Science. Previously Justina worked in IT field and now applying her knowledge to PPMI’s Big Data projects.
- BA in Mathematics and Applications of Mathematics, Vilnius University, 2019
- student of Modelling and Data Analysis Master’s programme at Vilnius University, 2020 – currently
- ERASMUS student exchange, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, 2019
- Using big data approaches in research and innovation policy making / 2019-DG RTD-Big data in R&I (BIGPROD)
- Tracking of research results in FP7 (DG RTD, 2018-2022)