Juozapas has been working at PPMI since February 2019. He has an educational background in Political Science from Vilnius University, Institute of International Relations and Political Science. At the same time, He is pursuing a Master’s degree in Public Policy Analysis at Vilnius University Institute of International Relations and Political Science. Also, during the time of employment at PPMI, Juozapas completed nine months of compulsory military service at Lithuanian Land Force. Now he is contributing to the projects in the fields of public administration and labour market.
Key areas of expertise:
- Main policy interests – public administration, labour market, defense policy.
- Methods – statistical analysis using Excel and R, surveys, case studies.
- MA in Public Policy Analysis, Vilnius University, Lithuania (Estimated completion - 2022).
- BA in Political Science, Vilnius University, Lithuania, 2019.
- Support for developing country knowledge on public administration, European Commission DG EMPL, 2018 – 2020.
- Study on removing obstacles to cross-border solidarity activities, European Commission, 2019 – 2020.