Researcher from January, 2019, Gustė joined PPMI in August, 2017. Aside from her research activities, she also oversees to the company’s external communication. Skilful in digital and print visual software, Gustė assists in projects that require for visual media.
Prior to joining PPMI, Gustė has worked in the fields of marketing and public affairs both in-house and as part of a communications agency. She has an educational background in social sciences and political economy gained during BSc studies in Economics and Politics at the ISM University of Management and Economics.
- BSc in Economics and Politics, ISM University of Management and Economics, Lithuania, 2017
Key areas of expertise:
- Policy areas: higher education
- Methods: qualitative and quantitative research methods, including desk research, in-depth and semi-structured interviews, case studies.
- Study “Removing obstacles to cross-border solidarity activities” (DG EAC, 2019 – 2020)
- Study on inclusiveness and adequacy of student support in higher education under the next Erasmus programme (DG EAC, 2019 – 2020)
- Network of experts on social aspects of education and training – NESET (European Commission, DG Education and Culture, 2019-2022)
- Study on “Support to the Observatory for the Online Platform Economy” (DG CONNECT, 2019 – 2021)
- Study on the impact of Erasmus+ Higher Education Strategic Partnerships and Knowledge Alliances at local, national and European levels on key Higher Education policy priorities (DG EAC, 2017 – 2019)
- Study supporting the evaluation of the Education, Culture and Audiovisual Executive Agency (EACEA) (DG EAC, 2015 – 2017)