Since March 2018 Greta is working in PPMI as Junior Data Scientist. She has an educational background in public policy analysis. Prior to joining PPMI, Greta helped with various projects regarding local government performance during internship in Transparency International Lithuania Chapter as well as she worked with the data collection and its analysis for policy-making procedures during her work in Institute of Hygiene.
- BA in Political Science, Vilnius University, 2015
- MA in Public Policy Analysis, Vilnius University, 2019
- ERASMUS student exchange, University of Bucharest, Romania, 2014
- Study on the provision and analysis of key indicators in Research and Innovation (DG RTD, 2017-2020)
- Tracking of Research Results (DG RTD, 2018-2022)