Arnas Aleksandravičius joined PPMI in March 2019 as a communication policy researcher. He has an educational background in communication and hands-on experience in creating and implementing digital communication strategies. His main areas of interest are digital media, communication and user experience.
Key areas of expertise
- Policy areas: communication, user experience
- Methods: qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis, including web content analysis, web analytics, usability testing, surveys, interviews, desk research
- PhD in Social Sciences (Communication), Vilnius University, 2020
- MA in Communication, Vilnius University, 2015
- BA in Communication and Information, Vilnius University, 2013
EU tax policy – evaluation of communication channels (European Commission, DG TAXUD, 2018 – ongoing)«back