Antonia joined PPMI in November 2020 as a researcher. She completed her MA in Political Science at Central European University in Budapest, Hungary. While studying, her focus was on human rights and policies for people with disabilities, as well as on electoral studies. She worked in various research projects both in Romania and Hungary. Her previous work as a research assistant in a country-wide fieldwork by managing a team and conducting interviews in Romania, as well as various experiences in data analysis and survey research in Hungary, determined her to pursue continuous interest in activities that develop both qualitative and quantitative methodology skills. Antonia is fluent in Romanian, English, and has working knowledge of French.
Key areas of expertise
- Methods: qualitative and quantitative methods. Interviewing, desk research, case studies, social network analysis, survey data analysis, statistical analysis.
- BA in International Relations and European Studies (National School of Political and Administrative Studies in Bucharest, Romania);
- Erasmus Exchange at Eötvös Loránd University in Budapest, Hungary;
- MA in Political Science (two-year program) (Central European University.
- Off-the-shelf” solutions for post 2020: A study complementing the ESF+ Impact assessment) for the ESF (2020-2021;
- Study to develop Simplified Cost Options (SCOs) for the programming period 2021-2027 for the Asylum and Migration Fund (AMF), the Border Management and Visa Instrument (BMVI) and the Internal Security Fund (ISF) (2020-ongoing).