Agnė joined PPMI as a junior researcher in January, 2020. She has an educational background in international relations and diplomacy, lithuanian linguistics and lithuanian philology and advertising. Prior to joining PPMI, Agnė had experience of being an official stagiaire at the European Parliament Liaison Office and also working as an assistant in a communication team of European Commission Representation in Lithuania. She performed European policy analysis based on official EU documents and publications and presented evidence in a way that is simple and clear to the society.
- MA in International Relations and Diplomacy, Vilnius University, 2019
- MA in Lithuanian Linguistics, Vilnius University, 2016
- BA in Lithuanian Philology and Advertising, 2014
- Erasmus student exchange, Ghent University, Belgium, 2019
- Impact evaluation of EU funds investments in the areas of R&D&I and education under Lithuania’s Operational Programme 2014–2020 (2019 - ongoing).