We are looking for a responsible colleague to help our researchers’ teams by providing administrative support related with sub-contractors management.
PPMI is a leading European research and policy analysis centre. We help public sector and civil society leaders from around the world, presenting evidence in a way that is simple, clear and ready to use. We provide actionable insights, develop shared understanding among stakeholders, and enable policy implementation to bring about positive and lasting change.
BRING TOGETHER WITH YOU:
- An understanding of legal documentation and requirements involved with contracts;
- Familiarity with accounting procedures, math and IT knowledge;
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS YOU WILL:
- Prepare subcontracting contracts;
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g., deliveries and payments);
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
GROW WITH US:
You should expect a fast-pace and dynamic environment, where the ability to work in teams and individually go hand in hand. In addition, we offer:
- 110% supporting and collaborative team spirit;
- Autonomy and trust;
- Flexible working time and extra days off; remote working arrangements;
- Professional & personal growth through on-the-job and external training;
- Vibrant, multicultural working environment in the city centre;
- Salary (1400-2000 gross) and eligibility for performance-based bonuses.